boshe VE Pump
205 transfer
PTO

Links do not work.

Did not check out ZF tranny...

Thanks! bounce
So much useful information.

Wayne

What I found interesting is you have it set up to tell us how many times it has been downloaded before, if ever. Certaintly hope that when you reset the links, it zero'd the down load tallies, otherwise some of our fellas think they have the files downloaded and many may not have them. Click on file, hit download, wait 20 or so seconds to hit link to download, choose file location to save, SAVE, x out of all blocks. Very time consuming, but the information is worth the effort.
Up to 185 MB Cummins BT and bronco EB info. Wish I had just some of this 5 years ago. Invaluable. THNKS!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks for letting me know about the bad links. I fixed those, and one or two others that I found. I have checked all of them now, and they all go to the page like they are supposed to. I'm glad that they are proving to be helpful.

·
Registered
959 Posts
thats cool i have a 767cpl too!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for sharing such valuable information

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this thread is a few years old but I was wondering if anyone has downloaded these tech manuals recently. The 4shared website doesn't seem to want to open for me.

Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've had no problems thus far with any of these links. The process is a bit of a PITA to get them, but well worth it to me. Will be excellent reading material so that I can know this thing (the 4bt) as intimately as I know the wife. Maybe even better, since she don't come with a "service manual" lol.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had no problems thus far with any of these links. The process is a bit of a PITA to get them, but well worth it to me. Will be excellent reading material so that I can know this thing (the 4bt) as intimately as I know the wife. Maybe even better, since she don't come with a "service manual" lol.
Haha..Thanks I'll try the links again. Maybe it was my connection.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Finally picked up Ppump01's Cummins B series manual for him since he has been out of town so much. Anyone needing a copy PM me your email.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello

i would love to get the manuals

4BT Service Manual (85 MB)
4BT Operators Manual (17 MB)
4BT Parts Catalog (23 MB)
B Series Cylinder Head Capscrew Torque Manual (600 KB)

what do i need to do????

PLease i need help i got problems with my engines. 2ea 4bta they dont go over 1800RPM and i think the manuals will help. I NEED HELP PLEASEEEE

21 - 40 of 46 Posts