Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word to the wise…watch your back dealing with Currie Enterprises…they will intentionally miss-lead you all through the search / specs purchase process. When the final order is spec’d it won’t look like the ongoing discussion.

Originally intended to have a Ford 9” rear-end modified / built to use new 05 Ford F150 Disc brakes….discussion went on for some time, multiple sales people….when It’s time to finalize order, nothing was the same…Bait & Switch 101

Now, after INTENTIONALLY misleading me & getting me to buy a factory take out rear differential (Currie didn’t have brake dimensions) I’m stuck with $500 of parts I don’t need & 2 days of my time searching.

Chuck Currie doesn’t feel they have to make good for there mistakes, as the help just doesn’t know all the facts going on. Carl does know whats going on! Currie Enterprises really are a bunch of liars that are unethical business people.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You really shouldn't sugar coat your feelings and opinions...Please tell us how you really feel!! :happyfinger: :nuke:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
He is not the only guy around here to get screwed by them. I personally will not buy any of their products. Very poor after sale customer support, i.e. no warranty.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Always pay with a Credit Card that has a good dispute system. My GM card (Household bank or something) has helped me out several times with shitty merchants.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just one for the other side..I got Currie axles for the 9" rear of my Bronco years ago with no problems whatsoever, been fine for 10 years now...maybe things were different back then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts