Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Detroit Section Caretaker
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This years Confab is fast approaching.
Below is all the info, and if you're going be sure to RSVP to Jim and Joan so they can plan and have enough food and such for everyone.

If you're wondering where it is Try This Map Link

And here is another copy of the invite/details in case you had trouble with the one shown above, or if the photo dies.

Diesel Confab 2015.JPG

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Will you be able to attend this year?

·
Detroit Section Caretaker
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, unfortunately I can't make it this year :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
Any one else here plan on attending? We will be heading out at 4am Friday morning. It's about a 8hr drive, plus any traffic delays at the border.(not quite the epic journey that Russ made last year) If you are heading that way, have a safe trip, and see you there!

Rick

·
Registered
76 Posts
Haven't heard much talk about this year's event, but plan to be there mid morning Saturday. A bit closer for me this year. Drive safe and we'll talk to you then. Terry.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I wasnt able to attend this year, did anyone take pictures?

Chris

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks to Jim and Joan for hosting this years Confab! Arrived Fri. and spent the evening getting Jim's 18-36 Hart Parr and Eagle antique tractors started. Had a total of about 17 conversions on hand Sat. Everyone got together and paraded through town on the way to tour Marl Creek Renewables, a biogas plant and electrical generation station. I will post a link to a few pictures after my son and his new bride return home from their extended tour.(honeymoon)

Rick

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Darryn--------Since it was in your back yard, I was gonna get your report as I couldn't make it . I've been recovering from hip surgery on June 3rd and didn't have driving privleges till last Tuesday, and Jan didn't feel comfortable hauling me that far . I hadn't missed more than 2 or 3 events in the 35 years that the group existed .

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sounds like a very good spot for a Confab Darryn! Hopefully someone in the states will host next years, so that gives you about 23 months to plan.

Rick

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Great pictures - sure wish I was there...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts