Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ben2go. But not me. Cool some one else is thinking along the same lines.Thats whats great about the internet. I'll check out diesel bombers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please continue to post plenty of pics and written info. I've got an 86 E250 Quigley conversion with coil springs in the front. I've just had it sitting for a couple of years wanting to do something like this, but I have a small problem. I don't know anything about vehicles! I'm jealous of all you guys on this site who actually know what you are doing!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Please continue to post plenty of pics and written info. I've got an 86 E250 Quigley conversion with coil springs in the front. I've just had it sitting for a couple of years wanting to do something like this, but I have a small problem. I don't know anything about vehicles! I'm jealous of all you guys on this site who actually know what you are doing!

Read read read and you will be able to figure out how everything works together.There's enough pictures here to help you understand certain issues.If not,most are willing to post a few to help out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do I subscribe to a thread? I clicked on thread tools and the only option was to unsubscribe. I haven't subscribed yet. What's up? thanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
How do I subscribe to a thread? I clicked on thread tools and the only option was to unsubscribe. I haven't subscribed yet. What's up? thanks
You are automaticly subscribed if you post in a thread.If you use thread tools and it says unsubscribe that means you are subscribed to the thread.If you aren't receiving email alerts for new posts go to settings at the top of the page, then click on general settings,scroll down to Default Thread Subscription Mode and make sure it is set to "instantly using email".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts