Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks, I`ll keep this updated with all current Holset turbos and kits we're offering - pm for details

Holset He200vg (VGT) - $1350

Holset He200wg (5cm) - $550

Holset He221w (5.5cm) - $600

Holset He221w (7cm MFS) - $680

Holset Hx30w (44mm/6cm) - $570

Holset Hx35w (12cm housing) - $580

Holset He351w (12cm housing) - $650

Holset Hx40w (16cm housing) - $600

Holset Hx40w (18cm housing) - $620

Custom turbo kits available

Special deals available for 4BTswaps members - pm for details!

Visit www.eurotrashmotorsports.com for all turbocharger accessories including gaskets, V-band clamps, air transfer pipes, exhaust flanges and of course - the only place you can get your Holset swag!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Folks,

we've got a new product in our lineup - the Holset He211w #3774193 (5cm)....We've been working on tracking down an He211w that comes with a different turbine outlet flange than the He200wg to make the downpipe integration a little bit easier so here it is :)

Introductory price: $500USD

·
Registered
210 Posts
1 turbo here and more then happy with the service, I’d buy from Emil again. Haven’t seen him on the forums for a while, so hopefully he’s still around.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've ordered from them. Waiting on product currently, but Emil has been very responsive. You can find them on Facebook and message there, that is how I have been communicating. My product is backordered and he offered me a refund while we wait for it to come in but I declined because otherwise I will spend that $ and not have it when the order is ready hah!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I bought a HX30W and couldn't be happier. Excellent price, communication, shipping, etc. Thanks again!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts