Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
That is bad ass, your rig looks as though the factory had a 4BT option in the cracker box Bronco. Awesome!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Awesome!!! Looks and sounds great. I building a 1971 Bronco with a 4BT. Just about ready to start it. It's up an jack stands waiting on differential parts now.

James

·
Registered
267 Posts
What kind of Hydroboost set up did you use? I am building 1970 and still trying to get all the parts together.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That bronco is BEEautifal, not a stack fan but Id have to say top notch on the conversion.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of Hydroboost set up did you use? I am building 1970 and still trying to get all the parts together.
It is a custom setup i bought off ebay I wouuld suggest it i bought it from a company called novak industries I havnt got the hydroboost working yet so i cannot give you much input

·
Registered
854 Posts
Sounds like it is missing on one cylinder???

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sounds like it is missing on one cylinder???
Sure does to me also. Bleeding the injector lines won't help at this point. The air is already out of the injector lines. Hopefully it's an injector, or possible a broken valve spring. I wouldn't run it untill you eliminate the possibility of a broken valve spring.

The EB look great though!

Bob B.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
if it was a valve spring the damage has already been done ,use a heat gun and take the temp of the injector ,high or lows at the injector will let you know which one has problems .

Scott

·
Registered
854 Posts
I suppose you could crack each line when idling to find which cyl is dead, too.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Still looking good. I agree with the others; I would resist running it more untill you find the miss. The air should work out a few seconds after it cranks. A spray bottle of water squirting the manifold will also show you which one is missing; it will stay wet longer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts