Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the easiest way to locate a reasonably priced P7100 4bt? Did step vans come with VE or P-pumps?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,089 Posts
98 % of the Vans have the Ve pump and the rest of the 2% was P7100.

All depends on what was hand and the time when they converted them to diesel.Differnt make Van have different options.

Price can run from $3500 to $5500 but good deals can be found.

Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
I think what is reasonable to you will be the determining factor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
mine came in a 95 oshkosh stepvan. I found it in the local truck trader. paid under $2K for a running, driving truck.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top