Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a fun project. 1997 ford ranger single cab short bed with a ve 4bt millage unknown. Motor has new bigger Holeset hx30 turbo. Rebuilt injection pump with 30k miles on it. Low pressure piston pump. Dfi injectors I believe 6x16. Trans is m5odr2 and a bw4406 behind that. Running gear is Hp30 and 8.8 all disc brakes with 3.55 gears and new 35” tires. Leaf springs in front. Truck is converted to standard and the steering column hasn’t been switched over. Everything works as it should except the blend door isn’t working right, So you either have ac or heat. No in between. I have about 40k miles on this truck since I converted it. Been a fun project but I’m moving on to something else. Asking 8k obo. Located in Oklahoma. I’ll try to get more pics posted.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
For sale is a fun project. 1997 ford ranger single cab short bed with a ve 4bt millage unknown. Motor has new bigger Holeset hx30 turbo. Rebuilt injection pump with 30k miles on it. Low pressure piston pump. Dfi injectors I believe 6x16. Trans is m5odr2 and a bw4406 behind that. Running gear is Hp30 and 8.8 all disc brakes with 3.55 gears and new 35” tires. Leaf springs in front. Truck is converted to standard and the steering column hasn’t been switched over. Everything works as it should except the blend door isn’t working right, So you either have ac or heat. No in between. I have about 40k miles on this truck since I converted it. Been a fun project but I’m moving on to something else. Asking 8k obo. Located in Oklahoma. I’ll try to get more pics posted.
Interested in your Ranger. I'm in West Texas, although that doesn't mean we are close. Send me your number or direct email so we can talk. My email is [email protected].

1 - 2 of 2 Posts