Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No forum for introductions

So I'll start here. Name is Jim, I've been on the 4BT yahoo group for about 1.5 yrs. I've got a 4bt but ended up selling the project it was going in. For now I'm working on my house and a 1987 Mercedes 300D. The 4Bt sits in the corner of my garage waiting for a home, while I build custom kitchen cabinets for my wife. Originally planned to put it in a S10 Blazer as a daily driver but with the hassles of a SFA swap and all that it takes away from a daily driver I've decided on a fullsize 94-99 Chevy pickup instead. All diesels I own spend their summers on BIO and my house gets heated with B50.

bunch of random thoughts there.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Good idea, I'll add one for introductions! Andre

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice site, looks like you've gone to a bunch of trouble. Hope this thing really takes off, every group of enthusiast need a community like this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm Rob a long time lurker who decided that I finally need to sign up.

I've been looking at putting a 4BT in my 71 GMC 3/4 ton two wheel drive for a while and now that the 350 is getting on the tired side it may be time to do the deed.

I'm a long time hot rod and custom car and truck nut. My back when experiences are as an automotive mechanic in independent, tire and dealer shops primarily doing front end work. I spent 13 years as a high school auto mechanics teacher and have worked as a parts counter man and as a mechanic on farm equipment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts