Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just joined the forum. I have been thinking about either putting a 4bt in my 97 wrangler, or stroking the 4.0. I was wondering what kind of angles these things can handle. I have had my jeep on it's spare tire a few times and would hate to run one of these diesels at an angle like that and have it run away on me. Any input on this would be great, also what kind of problems you've ran into specifically in a wrangler swapping these. reguardless of what engine I decide to run there will be one ton axles an nv4500 tranny and probably an np205 transfer case.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I dont know about the angles yet buy I just finished my 4bt in a 99 tj swap. I will have more pics up within the next few days and some videos. I live in Bowling Green, Ky if you would like to come by take a look and a ride. I love it so far!!!
Please post pictures, I am doing a 98TJ 4bt swap also. I am going to run th400/np205, D60 front, Sterling 10.25 rear. Getting ready to do the 4 link suspensions this week or next depending on parts shipment. Oops I just saw your link, duh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts