Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get the parts breakdown of this? or and engine cpl and serial????

i need to try and locate these, as the dodge stuff is NOT going to work.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Any luck on this? I'm about to go down this route on my 1993 gmc crew cab...

·
Administrator
1,447 Posts
does anyone know where i can get the parts breakdown of this? or and engine cpl and serial????

i need to try and locate these, as the dodge stuff is NOT going to work.
I can't find the site where I originally pulled it from, but I ripped the images and all other info about the bracket and assorted parts and emailed it to myself so I'd have it come time for my conversion.

I'd upload it all, but it looks as if there's a serious delay between paying for membership here and it kicking in, as it's only letting me put up 3 photos, so PM me your email addy and I'll forward what I've got to you. Maybe I'll crush it into a PDF or something, too..

FWIW, here's the part number breakdowns:

Parts List
3930888 Water inlet housing with raised A/C compressor mounting
3930820 Lower alternator mount for delco 22si alternator
3920862 Upper alternator mount for delco 22si alternator
3930838 Mounting plate for belt tensioner
3978021 Belt tensioner
3921382 Lower rad hose nipple, bolts to water inlet housing
3906697 square cut o-ring. 2 needed
080720 Napa p/n serpentine belt 8 rib 72 inches

·
Administrator
1,447 Posts
Oh.. A note about that parts list..

I've seen the bracket used w/o having to buy all those items listed, as some of them already are there if you've got a bread van takeout, and some changeup from how the belt routes. The article I ripped the info from was for a Dodge sourced 5.9 conversion.

·
Registered
66 Posts
CrewCab59,

Should I just fab up a bracket to put the comp up there? I would imagine the belt would route from the water pump, to alt, to AC, then back down to the tensioner... Would the dodge belt to get the extra length?

We had to take the wife's Tahoe to NC this weekend... man does the mileage suck on that thing. We would have taken the crew cab if it had A/C...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts