Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done doing a bunch of searching and didn't find an answer, so hopefully I don't get nailed for not using the search feature. I just installed my gauges and upon firing up the mighty Cummins, I only had 4psi of fuel pressure. I tapped into the banjo bolt on the fuel filter outlet line. The gauge is a new Isspro with isolator. I'm used to my '96 Ram with around 25 lbs. of fuel pressure going to the injection pump, but thats the inline pump. What should I be seeing with my 4bta? Pic showing my pumps:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd315/nhdiesel/Cummins Durango/P1010026-1.jpg

Jim

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Thats good to hear. It was very stable tonight on the drive home (about 15 miles) and didn't go above 4.5 or below 4. I just wanted to make sure its in the safe zone, my wife and inlaws are going to a funeral Saturday, so I have a 200 mile drive first thing Saturday morning. Our Durango is the only vehicle we have that is comfortable enough for 4 people. Our lifted XJ is plenty reliable, but the back seat just doesn't have much room for adults.

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts