Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have misplaced my gear nut for my injection pump and need to know what size and thread count it is so I can go pick one up at a hardware store.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The kid at Napa must have gave me the wrong one when I asked for that size. I have the Miss taking the IP pump to Lowe’s to match it I couldn’t find but 1 or 2 sites online that posted that size.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is the correct size no regular hardware stores here carry it or parts places except Napa but that was a waste of time ended up with a lug nut for free that size for all the trouble.

·
Registered
11,274 Posts
That nut and washer carry a Cummins part number. Nut is 3903738 and washer 3920393. Another source for parts would be Case industrial equipment. Case part number for the nut is 17043231 (old part number was J903738) and the washer is 892-11014. Many of their skid steers, backhoes, etc had the 4bt engine. Might find it also at a Dodge dealer but don't know the Mopar part numbers. The National Stock Number for the nut is 5310-01-268-8985. Cummins price for the nut is kind of scary at around $20 where Case charges around $1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts