Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local diesel whores swear by these guys. I haven't used them for anything at all yet, but stopped by and they said working on weird swap stuff wasn't a big deal to them. Cool!

As an extra bonus, they are next door to HPC, home of all sorts of awesome ceramic and friction-reducing coatings. So you can shop for those nice coated pistons while your junk is getting fixed. :)

They're at the south end of the Salt Lake valley, when I wake up I'll post numbers and addresses. Too lazy right now. :thefinger:

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
they have a site and I agree they are awesome. They also have all sorts of near parts for turbos, housings cleaned and sandblasted and painted, new and used exhaust housings. This is where I got my 12cm2 non wastegated housing, bolted on right in place of my stock 16cm2 housing on my GM spec 4BT. Did not have to move the exhaust back..

·
Registered
13 Posts
just thought i would throw in a plug for industrial injection. These guys have been in the fuel and turbo buisness a long time and if your into performance i dont think there is anyone better. If you call and talk to cody I think you would have a hard time finding better service or know anywhere(these guys have really taken care of me and my brother) And they actually are willing to earn your buisness(that is a rare trate these days).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts