Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this today while unloadin' nine million Christmas pics, thought yall might enjoy. Both rigs are heavy smokers, we got a HUGE kick out of Houston traffic, although I dont think they enjoyed us. Amazing how lanes will just appear wide open after a tromp or two bounce

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
HAHAHA, I bet those yuppies liked that smoke Fo Sho. Wow, those are really tall. Who's trailer is Chad using??? Thats the trailer I want before I head to Shaw! Wish I was there to help /:eek:(

P.S. the Spaceship looks really good, I miss mine so much!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tall, you got that right. We came through Cameron and about lost our lunch on a low train tressel. Chad was like 12-4 and I was around 12-3. He hit a curb in Houston and the whole trailer tilted to the driver side, they're a wee bit top heavy. Thats Yales trailer, one of Chads concrete buddies. Hang in there dude youll have your 1st gen back in no time.......

·
Registered
854 Posts
We came through Cameron and about lost our lunch on a low train tressel.
You came up 77?
I would have thought you would go 290 to hwy 6 then up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, we wouldve but I took em to my inlaws place in Hamilton to scrap em out. They have front end loaders and such, makes it much easier. 36 was the easiest route........so we thought.

·
Registered
169 Posts
How fast were you able to go with that tall of a load? I could only manage 55MPG without the sway.:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know while on 290 out of Houston we were in the left lane with traffic, about 75-80 miles an hour. I was worried going down there how they would haul but I dont think Ive ever hauled anything better. Both the Dodge trucks are 300hp+- that helps, you can feel the drag, its like hauling a barn down the road. Not a single bit of sway though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts