Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 cm wastgated cummins he221 has mwe inlet and internal gate 6 cm housing non divided
these are the new mini me hot ticket flow ina super small package much smaller than an hy30 but they flow more air and spool quicker.
using modern wheel designs these little guys pack a 200 hp punch with 450 ft lb on the 4.5 liter!! that's a 16v head so it flows more air than a 8v but the little guy was designed for a 4.5 liter with better flowing head isb common rail 3.9 4.5. I got it for my 8v 3.9 since it can flow 200hp and my power goals have instant boost and 200 hp as a limit it seems the perfect turbo . I was also tempeted to make it a primary on a compound setup. make quick air to keep smoke in check with big power up top.

any way need cash to fix a blown transmission and my current bt is just sitting on an engine stand. so

this little guy has got to go I got it from a cummins guy they dropped it from a work bench into a bin of parts 2 feet lower than the bench and it has a chinga in the aluminum on the compressor side since it got marked up they sold it to me cheap

any way 850 takes it or best offer
:)I am in a hurry to get this transmission fixed so make me an offer I might take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts