Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever heard of a mini diesel tractor pull?

OKay i was just messing aroung on YouTube the other day and came accross this, everyone should build on of these, he gets a little loose in the begining but once he straightens out he is gone!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i remember right the one website said that some guys are getting arond 110 hp out of like a 1.1 liter Kubota also it said they were running about 6500-7000 RPM and 40 pounds of boost

·
Registered
53 Posts
Haha very cool!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
If i remember right the one website said that some guys are getting arond 110 hp out of like a 1.1 liter Kubota also it said they were running about 6500-7000 RPM and 40 pounds of boost
Wow, who needs a TDI when these things are out there! Plop this down in a Camaro or Mustang with a 6 speed an have a fun 40 MPG cruiser.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
it makes me think how long would a 1.1L kubota 3-banger last under this use... but maybe it would be cool to fit into my dad's renault...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts