Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I really hope this site takes off because you guys already have all of the "old guard" just about assembled in here. Very nice to see you in here too Lee. Your website started it all for me as far as heading to the oil burners. I've since just about weaned em off the pertroleum version. Just need more time away from the computer and working on the house to get the current 4BT into something.

Burn plants, recapture the energy given by the sun.

Attachments

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot. i try and help alot of guys out but they get mad and think im being condescending. i try and provide factual information as far as "run what you brung" and leaving it stock instead of trying to eek all the power out of them from jump. i cant stress a 4bt drives like no other gas engine. some things that dont make sense work in real life....

·
Registered
329 Posts
good to see Lee

Ill chime in too and say Lee's 715 project started me down my path of putting a 4b in my rig. Looks like a good forum starting up!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've known Lee for a while now.. he's a real jerk!

Just kidding, he's not at all. Great guy! And yeah, it's his fault that I"M looking at 4bt's now too. That rat! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I helped lee get the 715 on the road in record time, I can be accredited for being the whispering devil on his sholder that is provoking all the stunts lee dreams of....hey its not my junk right?

Oh and I'm down with the sickness, got two 4bt's, one's got a home in the K-5 Blazer the other may go in my c-10

1 - 8 of 8 Posts