Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I go about it? Can I pay with a check by snail mail? How much do they cost? I'm a low-tech old guy that doesn't do paypal or any other financial transaction online and I would like to contribute to this site.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Glenda,

I sent a check for $20.00 on 3/24/17 and my bank statement says it was cashed on 4/3/17. Is there anything I have to do on my end to get my star, or is it going to happen automatically?

Thanks, Jeff

·
Administrator
282 Posts
Hi Glenda,

I sent a check for $20.00 on 3/24/17 and my bank statement says it was cashed on 4/3/17. Is there anything I have to do on my end to get my star, or is it going to happen automatically?

Thanks, Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I'll send this up to get looked into and get the membership sorted.

Please note that we are no longer accepting cheques, so after this membership runs out you will be required to purchase it through paypal or Credit card.

Thanks,
- JB

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much, sorry it was a hassle for you. Guess I better move into the 21st century, but I really like it where I'm at now.

Jeff

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Admins,

I need to renew my membership using a credit card but can't quite figure out how to enter the info, thought I had it but got an invalid redirect response when I tried to send it.

Please help.

Jeff

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it is Kevin. Now I get an email from Angela B. informing me they won't accept a payment by credit card by email, only through a payment portal like paypal. I don't have a paypal account and will not start one. Isn't there some other alternative?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You Canadians are sure hard to give money to, no cash, no checks, (cheques), no credit cards.

I hate being a "free loader"! I would even pay in Loonies or Toonies!

Jeff

·
Administrator
282 Posts
Well we appreciate your sentiment Jeff! :) Hopefully the site will be set up to accept other forms of payment in the future, but at the moment it looks like it's just PayPal. Thanks for wanting to show your support to the forum!

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 13 of 13 Posts