Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Detroit Section Caretaker
3,761 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
So there are only two 4-71 threads and neither are finished... is there a reason for that and I should avoid the 4-71 swap?

·
Detroit Section Caretaker
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This thread is not the place to discuss anything, please start a new thread with your questions.

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is my 38 chevy truck build i started of with a original truck that had been sitting in out woods for longer than ive been alive stripped it down and boxed the frame with peices of a motorhome frame that one fit right over the other. I then narrowed the i beam axle from the same motorhome frame that has disc breaks on it had new front leaves made the rear axle was from a f450 truck also with disc breaks the engine is a 353 detroit with a 5 speed clark transmission that came out of a Cleveland js36 trenching machine i run those at work i was going too put a flat bed on it too start but my dad found the old hand crank wrecker boom so i put that on it and made the sides from some metal i got at scrap yard and the rear fenders were off a old firetruck it runs drives and stops as of now i need too mount the front clip and have a radiator made and finish the wiring my grandson really likes the truck and is always out in the shop with me when hes here. And say papa i want too drive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
4-53N in a 1990 F350 CC4X4 Build

I do not have the F350 cab and chassis on site yet, but I have plenty of work to do prepping the engine.

The engine and trans was recently pulled from this -

·
Registered
8 Posts
This pig needs to be pressure washed, so the blower intake needs to be sealed.
I will need to build an inlet adapter to the Ford air cleaner box, so this plate will serve 2 purposes.... Base for the yet to be designed adapter, and a cover for the wash and rinse cycle.

Torch cut from 3/8 cold rolled, then turned and drilled for the cap screws.

Saw Metalworking Tool Automotive tire Asphalt
Milling Jig grinder Gas Machine tool Drilling
Liquid Water Road surface Asphalt Gas
Automotive tire Rim Gas Machine Machine tool
Wood Cylinder Gas Machine Metal
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Gas Automotive fuel system

1 - 14 of 14 Posts