Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
4,174 Posts
Nope. Hostess had tons of them. Most were standard shifts. We destroyed three out of the four that friend had bought for the engines, 3 B/W Fords & 1 SM465 Chevy.

·
Administrator
4,174 Posts
I wouldn't actually call it the rarest but would say it is so far the least common set up that was used. I saw only one so far on the internet and it was used in an airport tow vehicle for luggage carts and small planes. I thought I had saved a picture of it but I can't find it in my files. Maybe we should be watching airport equipment auctions for engines?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been wondering about those jeep-tug units that have a full floater rear-end. They've got 1 or 2 at one of the Units where I work that they use in construction - I Saw one on ebay too, something like a 6-cyl nissan or isuzu diesel in em.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've been wondering about those jeep-tug units that have a full floater rear-end. They've got 1 or 2 at one of the Units where I work that they use in construction - I Saw one on ebay too, something like a 6-cyl nissan or isuzu diesel in em.
They had 3.3L Nissans in them, I forget the model number. It's the 6-cyl version of the 2.2L 4 in their small pickups.

CD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts