Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'm new to post here, but have been lurking and reading for a few years and have now started my own swap. I have tired fj80 and a '86 4bd1t with a sae housing (off a 6bg1) that is mates to a Toyota H55 and splitcase. I have chosen to go this route because these are the parts at hand the oal will be a bit better. The sae bell housing was easy to mate to the h55 with a plate like dieseltim uses with the long input shaft of the b series h55. For the clutch my flywheel is much heavier (roughly 60# vs30#) and uses a 310mm angle ring plate that crossed to a navistar number.
My hold up right now is the clutch disc, I need the Isuzu 21 spline 300mm disc from a 91-97 NPR
Isuzu # 8-94462-789-3
If anyone knows a good place that is willing to sell the disc only and ship to Canada, or has one left over from there project I am very interested

Ian

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Ian, give me a call @ 770-712-8644. I have a clutch place that can make what you want. I just need to know all the details before I have them make it for you. I have them make all the clutch disk I use in my conversion kits. I would need to know what the outside dia. and the shaft dia. that you need before I have it made. I have an H55 here in the shop. The H55 that I have here has a 10 count input shaft and it is smaller than the Dodge input shaft.

Dieseltim

·
Registered
22 Posts
The fine spline h55 inputs are the same as isuzus. I've got a b series h55 in the garage and the input sticks out 8 1/2" and has 21 splines. When guys mate a 1hz/hd to a h55 they use the 300 mm disc the OP was talking about.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Ian, I called the clutch place I deal with this am and they have one. How about $125 plus shipping?

Dieseltim
770-712-8644

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I measured my input today and it 28 mm (1.100") by 21 spline. As well it should be approximately 300 mm in diameter. PM me your email or I will call you on Monday.
Ian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts