Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in on the folks that are using their JAWC Aftercooler. How is your performance, MPG's and EGT's using it? If you have turbo and fueling modifications how is it performing and what mod's do you have done? I have both but I am currently using the CAC and only do city driving and off roading. Let us know how they are performing and what you have done to make them perform better..

·
Registered
42 Posts
i am running a 4bt in a 74 bronco with a nv4500 and 33's. i located a halfcab for my bronco and i then decided to go baja if you will. i am running a stand alone air to water that is about 6"12" and a radiator that is about 12x24x1. i am also using 2 low speed fans at about 6 amps total to cool it. i mounted the air to water where the battery was and the radiator in the bed sheilded from my stacks. i have only done driveway start ups for right now. i hope to have it on the road by christmas.

matt

·
Registered
238 Posts
running my jwac in 'the loop'. 12cm housing and 35" mtr's. 3.73 gears and NV4500. Running 800°F at 60mph in 4th and screaming, 925°F and rumbly in 5th.

around town up to 50mph is 750-800°F.

As pissed as ever about it too...
-Scotty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts