Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
John, I've updated my sig line to show the project truck. The 4045 is going into this '83 3/4T Chevy 4x4 which had a 6.2. Will use NV4500 with the stock 3.73s and 33s. Sorry for the confusion. The K5 gasser in former sig line, and profile, is currently my DD, and is not appropriately geared as you correctly pointed out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Steve, I just looked at some sales literature I have, the optional auxiliary drive is available with a SAE A and B flange. My engine does have the piston squirter's. I am not sure if the non-turbo engines have them or not. Roger

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have the same motor i was givin for for free, and a diesel ready 2500 K20 i want to put it in for entertainment /novelty reasons. is there any tips a guy can share to save a little trial and error time as i begin to itemize and plan?i plan on using a turbo400.....and wonder if there is a converter design i could borrow?

J

·
0 Posts
Pheonix adapters can adapt you to a small block gm ford or dodge trans I'm doing the same swap in an s10 I'm using a nv3500

J

·
0 Posts
I've searched so much and there's really nothing out there I'm going to do a build thread when I'm done mine maybe a video

J

·
0 Posts
Awe some I have a few questions did you use the ps pump and ac compressor from the chevy or did you pull them off somthing else

J

·
0 Posts
To answer my own question 99-02 7.3 powerstroke pullys are the same so I used the ps and ac comp from that

·
Banned
5 Posts
When using the compressor, the motor must be switched on to prevent the car battery from depleting.
To care for the pump, it is sufficient to clean the hose and air grate from the device body from time to time.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts