Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FarmStrongInc

If you are looking for quality American made off road parts and custom fabrication services at a reasonable price, you have come to the right place! Farm Strong Inc. was founded by a hard working American guy who is committed to providing quality products backed by friendly service and personal experience.

Currently I am a 1 man operation. My main Product is Cummins motor mounts. I am continuously working to expand our product line to multiple Jeep generations and 4WD trucks.

I also offer custom design and fabrication services, being a qualified and experienced mechanical engineer. Each product is meticulously manufactured to fit your needs. We are always open to any custom ideas you may have, so if you have a suggestion please visit our services page.

Please browse our website and view our products. Any questions can be directed to our contacts page, and will be answered in a timely manner.

image1__4_.jpg

jeep2.jpg

Done.jpg

tj-render-04_crop.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will attest to the fine workmanship and quality of his products. He is also very willing to accomodate special requests. Very great gentleman to work with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts