Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jonesy’s Inc. is an award winning custom automotive restoration and fabrication business located in Ridgefield, WA USA.

Our primary business is custom auto restoration and fabrication. We do diesel conversions too and are interested in speaking with you about your diesel conversion project. Our caliber of work and past projects can be seen at; www.jonesys.com

Shop Blog and Videos

www.jonesysautoclub.com

Off-Road Online Storefront

www.jonesysoffroad.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I clicked on your LandCruiser link that features an early FJ40 logo to link. What do I find?, FJ cruisers, 200 and 100 series, 80 and 60 series. Go where the money is; I'll never visit you. False advertising! Mine is an FJ40 of course, the ones that started Toyota in the USA and to this date, far and away the best they have ever built along with the 45 and 55 series vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
So I clicked on your LandCruiser link that features an early FJ40 logo to link. What do I find?, FJ cruisers, 200 and 100 series, 80 and 60 series. Go where the money is; I'll never visit you. False advertising! Mine is an FJ40 of course, the ones that started Toyota in the USA and to this date, far and away the best they have ever built along with the 45 and 55 series vehicles.
You mad bro?? Tell us how you really feel lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts