Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just painted the diesel got ceramic coated manifold on still apart but this is a preview let me know what you think WORKING ON MY DIESEL WAS BETTER THAN GOING ON MY SENIOR TRIP TODAY!!!!:happyfinger:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Real nice, very clean. Looks like you got a lot of tilt on the turbo bearing housing oil inlet flange (could be the photo).

When you say ceramic, do you mean a process like Jet-Hot or some spray bomb stuff?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Real nice, very clean. Looks like you got a lot of tilt on the turbo bearing housing oil inlet flange (could be the photo).

When you say ceramic, do you mean a process like Jet-Hot or some spray bomb stuff?
yep ceramic(JET HOT PROCESS) wasnt cheap is it good or bad that i have a lot of tilt:idea:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Now is that the ford exaust mount, or did you cut and turn it? I love the ceramic coatings, a freind does them for my dads powered parachutes, and they look brand new 3 years later. Im jellious....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah, it ain't cheap but I'm told it lasts. They quoted me 2 hundo for my turbo w/o exhaust man...

The oil feed and drain should be as vert as you can make it. Probably within 8 degrees of straight-up and down. You might have that already since your engine might be tilted the other way. The photo may be playin tricks on me.
Def got to respect the lube for your turbo.

The coating on your ex/turbo will look really good all done in the eng compartment. Congrats:beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts