Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone could post or send me in the direction of a list of applications that the 4b/4bt cummins were used in. I'm on a hunt for a donor vehicle/machinery but my current list is pretty short and I'm beginning to get discouraged. I really don't want to fork out 6k for a new one!

Thanks guys and gals,
bigblu

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
police man?? huh? haha right... far from it ;)

nope, I'm one of em West Coast Canadian guys... why you ask? not quite the reply I was expecting

·
Registered
179 Posts
You are going to do it huh ?

rehash all the stones I allready overturned . I did find one in New Brunswick for a guy in Alberta but that was a fluke. You copied my list I hope . Add marine applications to your list . A burnt up Case backhoe may be your best chance . Although driving around the interior setting fire to backhoes can get a bit dull .
Trust me - Dovebid is the way to go.

Bruce

I may just buy another one
(EDIT)
(1) seriously I phoned about a hundred wreckers and every heavy machine dismantler in B.C.
(2) Dovebid lists a 4bt in Washington that is coming up next week- I suspect it will go for 2500 to 3500 bucks.

·
Registered
667 Posts
police man?? huh? haha right... far from it ;)

nope, I'm one of em West Coast Canadian guys... why you ask? not quite the reply I was expecting
I think it may be your username........bigblu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts