Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i'm in alberta canada, and i know everyone has a hard time finding these engines but i'm pulling hair out here trying to find a complete vehicle van or such, am i going to hafta buy from the states? i may just hafta stick to 6bt where people write new dodges off on a regular basis around here thanks to the moose population. any help would be great, i also have a home in new brunswick so if anyone has anything available in new england i would be interested come spring when work slows down

·
Registered
179 Posts
Depending on what yah want to do

You should consider buying a rollover dodge and selling the 6 . This would cover your purchase of a van in the states and leave you with all those extra parts to use in a build.. I am out in B.C. and ended up having to purchase a block out of the states.
Lots of farm machinery uses the 4bt along with case , komatsu and a few combines. There are more in the central provinces than out this way.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Alberta is a long way from Halifax

What would shipping cost?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a garage in New brunswick, my old man will hate me he'll be takin a trip to hali i think.. thanks muchly, already mailed the finders fee *grins*

·
Registered
179 Posts
Are you going to buy it

seriously I think it is now your turn to find me a part . I need a 1939 -46 dodge windshield frame preferrably cheap. There has to be tons of these trucks hiding away in Alberta.
Here is a link to my project and others of the same type

be carefull , you may end up looking for one of these trucks too. They are just TOO beautiful
http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5521

1 - 11 of 11 Posts