• dubvee

Votes: 13 43.3%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Logo Contest 2...

EDIT - We had some late entries -- Please vote again..!

OK guys, finally getting around to this.. Post up your various logos for the site. It will go in the top left corner and on t shirts. Winner gets a free year blue star! If you already have one, you get a second year. Thanks!

Here is my entry (no fair for me because I am a professional web designer..)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS if the same guys don't post I'll post their entries for them...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dieselcruiserhead,

I like your logo but you may want to check on the legality of it since that is an "official" Cummins badge. I know that when I was back on the Jeep-L they used Eugine the Jeep on their logo and since it was copyrighted they had to pay royalties to the owners of the image. Not saying we're going to have a problem but I have heard of other "fan" websites getting the smackdown from money grabbing corporate lawyers for using images, logos and names without permission.

Andy

·
Registered
808 Posts
OK guys, finally getting around to this.. Post up your various logos for the site. It will go in the top left corner and on t shirts. Winner gets a free year blue star! If you already have one, you get a second year. Thanks!

Here is my entry (no fair for me because I am a professional web designer..)
Andre; is your thought for the Cummins Logo ot be on the back and the 4btsawps small on the front ? I like it !

Simple, uncluttered, and a statement.

Paul

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is actually one of the reasons why I kept "Cummins" out of the title of the site. I thought about Cummins4BT.com or Cummins4BTswaps.com but didn't want to lose the whole name sake... I will check into it..

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Andre; is your thought for the Cummins Logo ot be on the back and the 4btsawps small on the front ? I like it !

Simple, uncluttered, and a statement.

Paul
Sure, is a good idea.. I think I can get a version of that photo that is much larger than the one there so we could pull it off as a t-shirt image.. The lettering I can blow up to whatever size we need...

Also, the t shirts and site don't all have to be the same image... But it would be cool to have an "official" t shirt IMO..! IE we can use multiple logos if people like them..

I'm going to see how I can rig this thread into a poll so we can start voting.. Checking, any other logos / images people are interested in submitting?

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK thread updated... Start voting!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I like wyliek's blue logo... Could whatever it is possibly be made into a window sticker too?

·
Registered
9 Posts
4btlogo

Ok, my wife has had this logo ready for about a month now and I completely forgot about it. I am also not sure how to post an attachment but I'm going to try here, hopfully it is not too late.:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I agree:)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Are you going to add the two late entries?

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My thought on that is let me worry about it IMO... Really not too much to worry about I think...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts