21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
OK late entries added!

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You know I like that too.. I'll add it to the list!

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I reseted the votes (I remember I had 4, dubvee had 6, and the rest all had 1 I think).. But, I tried to allow second voting and looks like it will not let me.. Says "you already voted".. UNsure what to do, reset and start the thread all over again?

Can someone else who already voted try again? See if it triggers the same message?

· Registered
15 Posts
Yeah it is telling me I already voted and the results show 1 vote for the very 1st one. But I just voted right before it was reset, I thought I had 2... Won't matter, a lot fo these are better than mine anyways, especially the very last one.

-TJ

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
OK time for a new thread :(

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
I'll close this one so we don't keep posting on this one...

EDIT - Got it all figured out.. This is technically a new thread with the old one merged into it.. Vote away!

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Logo Contest 2...

We had some late entries and no way to reset the polls.. So, we have a new thread here to vote for the logos. There are 7 total, please don't vote until all 7 are posted! Thanks...! A

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thread and poll reset, start voting away!

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Looks sort of like a land slide to me so far! (that said keep it open a few more days)... I am really glad that we did this, I love the winning logo, never could have come up with that on my own!

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Top - poll closes today...!

· Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
sweet thanks guys.. In meetings all day past and next couple days, will get uploaded on the site shortly.. Will do a whole new thread for t shirts when we are ready.. But nice to know how psyched people are.. I was thinking 20 or so but I think we'll need a lot more if you of you want 5!:eek:

· Administrator
5,056 Posts
As previously suggested by 4bt4me - window stickers. Any chance we could get some transfer window stickers with the chosen logo like the ones shown in this thread:
http://www.1stgen.org/viewtopic.php?t=764&highlight=
The yellow really stands out in my opinion. They could also be applied to your bumpers. Any opinions?

BobS

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.