Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know I'm a machinist with a small shop at home and can and will make small things that you cannot source elsewhere.
I am not really in this for the money........but it does come in handy,but with my situation time is not really important so i can offer the type of sevrices that are not really available in this day and age.
I do it because I'd rather be in my shop making something than nearly anything else you can do with your clothes on;)
At this time my lathe is a 10"x 36" and my mill is a#0 so it will accept work ~12"x 12",with a bit of luck that will be changing shortly
So if you can't locate what you need let me know and we might be able to help out each other.
Steve E.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Just like to say as many here know what a great guy and machinist Steve is. Made my turbo part and had it to me in about 3 days, fit perfectly! Just sold my truck and on the next build he is on top of my fabrication list. Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$25.00 shipped.

·
Registered
350 Posts
How about a plate to mount an AC compressor on the top left side of the 4BT (in front of the intake horn and above the fuel lines on a VE pump engine) similar to these...

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put my York OBA in a similar location

·
Vendor
2,646 Posts
P1010279(1).jpg He married a Getrag and a 203 in less than half the space the intermediate housing(bearing retainer) took up. P1010277(1).jpg . Quality work.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have a Holset HX30W that has compressor outlet #3918686 at 90 degrees. I need a straight outlet that will take a 3" hose to the charge air cooler. Is that doable. If so I'm interested. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts