Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Isuzu reliability tester
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can everyone post up gear ratios of the trans they use I would like to post an rpm calculator and maybe a mod will make it a sticky later.

Thanks
Randy

·
Isuzu reliability tester
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I just figured out I cant post excel files. hmm. Mods is there a way that you can post an excell file for me? If not how would I post this?

·
Super Moderator
8,916 Posts
Ok I just figured out I cant post excel files. hmm. Mods is there a way that you can post an excell file for me? If not how would I post this?
Andre or Bob might be able to help more, but hosting the file remotely (i.e. on the homepage that your ISP sometimes provide) and linking to it is another option.

·
Isuzu reliability tester
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok I will try that. Who are Andre and Bob? is that thier screen names?

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Calculator

If you check out www.4lo.com, he has various transmissions and transfer cases listed with their ratios. He has a great gear calculator that will tell you either speed, tire size, rpm etc. A very helpful site.

·
Isuzu reliability tester
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I made one for everyone here to download. I was hoping to post it here but I guess I cant. I can plug in tire size, transmission gear ratio, Rear end ratio, minimum and maximum rpm desired then it will show you what your rpm at different speeds will be.

Do you know of another website I can host it at to be downloaded.

·
Administrator
4,174 Posts
VBulletin forum software only accepts: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf txt file extensions as attachments. You can link it to an external page as Dougal has suggested. Do you have a "home page" at your ISP? There are already three links to gear ratio calculators in the FAQ thread found in the Main Forum.

·
Isuzu reliability tester
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts