Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Merry Christmas to all.
Thanks to all for your present to me. (I really enjoy tolling around here and reading about the 4BT and its' uses) Now gotta talk with Santa about a project... :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Merry Cristmas from everyone here at HD Fab! Hope there is a coal burrner under the tree, and a P-Pump in everyones stocking this year....:beer:

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for posting up. I really appreciate all of your activity and input on this site. We are less than a year old and already this is a great place. Thanks again! Cheers, Andre

·
Registered
49 Posts
Merry Christmas from Finland to everyone!

·
Administrator
1,447 Posts
Merry Christmas, everyone!

So, should we start another thread for our New Years resolutions?? :eek:

·
Registered
67 Posts
:D Feliz Navidad de Nuevo México!

Thanks to everyone for the great forum! Be safe this holiday season, and I hope to see you all this coming New Year! :D

·
Administrator
4,171 Posts
Merry Christmas folks! Hope Santa drops off all the goodies you want.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Merry Christmas again guys!

·
Registered
169 Posts
To All My Democratic Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally
conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice
religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is
necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

bounce MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF COLORADO!!!bounce​

:emb:
/XX\
/OXX\
/XXXX\
/XXXOX\
/XOXXXX\
/XXXXXOX\
/XOXXXXXX\
/XXXXXXOXX\
/XOXXXXXXXX\
_______[]_________​

·
Registered
477 Posts
Darn, There were no presents under the tree for my project.
I got a few nice shirts. Anyone want to trade??
Merry Christmas!

·
Vendor
2,664 Posts
To All My Democratic Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally
conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice
religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is
necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

bounce MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF COLORADO!!!bounce​

:emb:
/XX\
/OXX\
/XXXX\
/XXXOX\
/XOXXXX\
/XXXXXOX\
/XOXXXXXX\
/XXXXXXOXX\
/XOXXXXXXXX\
_______[]_________​
:happyfinger: Keep voting that way, your grandchildren will still be paying off the debt with their 8.00 min. wage.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts