Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few misc parts from various different models of 4BT and 6BT's....

All parts are located in Rosenberg, TX and are available for local pickup or I will ship. Larger items will need to be freighted and I can get freight quotes if needed, I just need your zip code.

*G56 6 speed manual transmission out of an 06 Dodge with 68K miles - 2wd. Comes with clutch set up, dual mass flywheel AND adapter plate if sold for full price - $1800 plus freight.

*HE351cw 4" Turbo outlet elbow - I have a few of these with the nice clamp - $80 shipped

*HE351ve Turbos - I have several, all are in good shape and have no shaft play. Turbos will come with a 4" turbo outlet. Perfect for a "Fleece Swap" - $300 shipped

*Brand new (Fresh reman) VE style rotary injection pump for 4BT. Has never been installed on a motor and still has tag on it. $550 shipped - SOLD

*Brand new (Fresh reman) H1C turbo that was supposed to go on a 4BT. Has never been installed on a motor and is in newly remanned condition - $300 shipped

*6 pistons with new rings (rings still in boxes and not installed) for 04.5-07 5.9 Common rail engine. Pistons are used, but excellent shape. Fresh out of the soda blaster and ready for install - $600 shipped for all 6 and rings.

*99-02 24 valve 6BT block - needs one sleeve. Cleaned and ready to ship. This is a 55 cast - NOT a dreaded 53. $200 plus freight

*Exhaust manifolds - I think I have 4 or 5 stock manifolds for 5.9L common rail engines (03-07) all in excellent shape with no cracks. $75 shipped.

*I have two 136 amp alternators, both in great condition, both extremely low mileage. One has a plug that was sliced off (27K miles), the other perfect (42K miles). The missing plug alternator - $100 shipped, the complete alternator - $135 shipped

I have tons of other engine parts and odds and ends at the warehouse also. It is all Cummins stuff and most of it is 03-10 engine related. I also have some 98.5-02 stuff. Just trying to clear out room in the warehouse for more inventory. Let me know if you have questions or need a freight quote. If you think something is priced unreasonably, let me know and maybe we can work something out. If you need something engine related and wonder if I've got it, feel free to ask!

Thanks - Justin

·
Registered
818 Posts
PM'd, no reply. I need the push rod cover, I think that's what it's called. The long cover on the left side of the block, under the IP, that covers the lifters and pushrods. It has the breather in it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM'd, no reply. I need the push rod cover, I think that's what it's called. The long cover on the left side of the block, under the IP, that covers the lifters and pushrods. It has the breather in it.
PM returned - Very sorry I missed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.