Honestly......leave it alone..... Unless you are really trying to get MAX power and really hot EGT's (best to have a pyro meter anyways)
Try these mods first and you should be plenty happy!!
1) Pull diaphragm cover
2) run star wheel clockwise about 1/2- 3/4 turn
3) shave down the white washer under the diaphragm a little bit thinner
4) put the diaphragm back in rotated with the pin riding on the shallowest area
5) put cover back on - screw torx smoke screw in top of cover in one full turn
6) turn in full power screw one turn
7) re-adjust idle back down
If that don't satisfy ya, you have real needs. If you are starting with a stock motor, the steps above will REALLLLLY wake it up a lot!