Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody almost there the mounts and notching is done in the frame had to cut out about a 12"x2x2 notch for the starter and a 6"x2x2 for the surpentine belt i just made my mounts this weekend they turned out really well (IMO) alot of my welds arnt pretty but there strong as heck any how take a look at the photos and let me know what you think i will be building tranny mount this weekend and wireing everything should be going soon i am getting really close. Everyone who is still working just stay motivated it will work out for you sooner or later

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took the whole front end out and set the frame on blocks so it is easier to drop the 4bt in it is to big of a pain to chop the inner grill out or even remove it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice work!!! The angled manifold will work out great on a Bronco. Hope to be back working on mine over the holidays.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member, here. Those inner fenders look a lot like my '46 CJ-2. Mine has no engine, and I have determined it needs a 4BT. Looking forward to learning something about them here.

Rod M

·
Registered
41 Posts
Motor mounts

Are those stock Ford motor mounts? and is that a ZF6 -650 or a ZF 5 trans?
thanks
Dennis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts