Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Built the whole thing myself full tube chassis cage suspension. i had the truck real nice when i first built it using the original frame and axles that was a g506 chevy military truck but i flipped it over messing around in the farm field behind my house and bent the frame destroyed the cab and fenders i redid the cage and put the cab top off another truck and ran it like that for a couple years but the thing rode like a brick on leaf springs and i was tired of it so basically started over built tube chassis and 4 link suspension with 16 inch Big Shocks 2 1/2 ton rockwell axles FTI quick change transfer case i was going too put another "NICE" cab on it and make it shiney again but figured why wreck another one so just reused the old took me close toi 1 year start too finish from a pile of tubing too this point

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks bad ass
Thanks its a terrible addiction lol but ive met some awesome people doing it having Dennis Anderson introducing himself to me was one of the highlights and he knew that it was a g506 chevy and not a powerwagon was pretty cool that was at Michigan mud jam 2013

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks its a terrible addiction lol but ive met some awesome people doing it having Dennis Anderson introducing himself to me was one of the highlights and he knew that it was a g506 chevy and not a powerwagon was pretty cool that was at Michigan mud jam 2013
What does this look like now? Have you repainted it? Btw, good job!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like first pic in thread no i havent painted it again im too broke trying too doo a cummins conversion lmao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts