Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pics 5-18-14 116.jpg pics 5-18-14 114.jpg pics 5-18-14 166.jpg this is a truck i bought that someone had started on then had to sell due to health (heart attack according to the dealer i got it from). the dealer had started body work the wrong way(just cover all dents with tons of bondo:(). it has a tbi 305 350 auto 205 and 80's chevy axles(307ratio). i am considering putting a 4bt in it but think i will need an od tranny or switch to manual. planning to do the rest of the bottom in the blue with a white top with red letters and pin stripes. i made the bumpers and side pipe/steps.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
this is a truck i bought that someone had started on then had to sell due to health (heart attack according to the dealer i got it from). the dealer had started body work the wrong way(just cover all dents with tons of bondo:(). it has a tbi 305 350 auto 205 and 80's chevy axles(307ratio). i am considering putting a 4bt in it but think i will need an od tranny or switch to manual. planning to do the rest of the bottom in the blue with a white top with red letters and pin stripes. i made the bumpers and side pipe/steps.
I give WHERE`S THE PICTURES???????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts