Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thank you everyone for keeping a eye out. Found the tweeker/meth heads that stole it. I had planned to beat him senseless but unfortunately the cops got to him before I could.

It was being used to tow their meth trailers from Portland OR to the Brookes exit toward Salem. I greatly appreciate everyone looking thank you! Another superduty enthusiast on FB happened to spot it and let me know. I called up a bunch of my buddies and we went out in force looking for it and eventually we found it in the area.

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
That really sucks, they tried to steal my Excursion and failed. I've since disabled it so they can't take it. Good luck on a speedy recovery.:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sorry to hear that, it would be nightmarish for me if someone stole my truck. If it wouldn't be too much for you, I'd like to hear more updates from you. At the moment, I'll see what I can find on the internet.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sorry, that stinks. I will keep my eyes open near Medford, Oregon. My sister had her Tahoe stolen in Grants Pass Sunday night...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank you everyone for keeping a eye out. Found the tweeker/meth heads that stole it. I had planned to beat him senseless but unfortunately the cops got to him before I could.

It was being used to tow their meth trailers from Portland OR to the Brookes exit toward Salem. I greatly appreciate everyone looking thank you! Another superduty enthusiast on FB happened to spot it and let me know. I called up a bunch of my buddies and we went out in force looking for it and eventually we found it in the area.
Geez, screw the cops, you should have landed even just a punch on their faces. They deserve it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts