Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I apologize, I totally forgot about the t-shirt idea using the logo up above (those who can't see it, it is attached here).

Looking for someone who has time and is really good at getting things out promptly and responsibly to various people who chip in for t-shirts... No excuses, etc etc.. Basically a volunteer -- except we'll throw in a t-shirt or two... Anyone interested?

Idea comes from:
http://www.4btswaps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14890

Thanks,
Andre

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to the top, also thanks to the guys who PM'd me about it... I'll keep us posted with progress on the idea. Thanks! Andre

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry forgot to attach image for those who can't see it in the top left corner:

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope never did. Probably not a bad idea to pursue it, correct?

I'd be psyched to get on it. This and maybe some stickers. Would folks still be interested?

Also those PM's are missing. I guess back to square 1... (sorry folks)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Intrested? Absolutly!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually we do 100 any color tees with a 1 color print for $375 shipping included. And we run a lot of specials...example: right now you can get 100 any color tees with a 1 color print for $325, shipping included....

Maybe your shirts were multiple colors.... thanks!!

Please visit.... www.cheapassshirts.com or email [email protected]

·
Detroit Section Caretaker
3,761 Posts
I'm interested in one or two
But I do have one request, please not white, a dark gray or something reasonably dark would be better. White doesn't go so good with oil and grease, which I occasionally wear ;)

Grigg

·
Registered
269 Posts
A good friend of mine has a hoodie from another forum, one for Subarus, It has the web address of the forum down one sleeve and the logo on the back! It looks cool.

·
Registered
269 Posts
you guyz could use it as a Fund raiser for the forum!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Me too

I'm not one for buying T shirts. I have so many from shows and advertisers.
I think I just have to have one of these! After spending most of the weekend under the hood working (or is it playing) on mine, it's only right.
XL please. Let me know where to send the $$.
JB Custom Fab is right, not pink. White is cool in the summer, but gets dirty. Black hides the dirt but is hot in the summer. You pick the color and we will love it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts