Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm almost done! Just need to figure our this wiring. i swapped in a 47rh into a 2005 f150, and i need to figure out how to bypass the Neutral safety circuit so that i can start the engine. Also where do i wire for my reverse lights. Here is the wiring diagram for the starting circuit.

Untitled by https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Also whats the best way to wire into an ignition run circuit Cut and splice into the connector at the ignition key switch? Or is there somewhere in the fusebox that i can piggyback on an existing fuse?

Untitled by [/url

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
where are the dark blue/orange and tan/red wires? It looks like i could bridge those 2 wires. Is it part of the old tranny harness or engine harness? if it's part of the tranny harness, can i have to just jump the pins on the connector on the computer? i don't want to install the whole ford tranny harness just for the NSS.

·
Registered
119 Posts
If it were me I would jump it temporarily with a paperclip to see if it works like you want. If so and you have no intention on putting the factory engine back in then cut the two wires and solder them together and heat shrink them.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts