Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello people first post on here just wanted to say hi and ask a few questions about a 4bt swap. Ok first off it is a 2003 ford ranger extended cab 4x4 fxf level2 it has the 4.0l v-6 with 5 speed manual. I guess my question is where do i start lol and is it feasable to do and what do i need to do lol. i was orgianlly planning on putting a 03 supercharged cobra motor in it but i saw a picture of a ford ranger ext cab step side at the scheid diesel exravaganza in terre haute indiana and i was like changed my mind i want to do that lol. so any info would be greatly appreciated. Also thanks in advance for any advice or info.
joey

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would 2nd that. I have not been on here very long, but did a lot of reading of the "FAQ" section and a lot of other posts, even if it did not relate directly to what I was doing. I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot of questions as well. Everyone on here is great, and some have some incredible knowledge that will be a great help to you.

I say go for it! I am sourcing a 4BT to do a swap into my 1998 ram 1500 quad cab. It may take me a while, but I will do it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts