Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to do a video on how to do this Mod as the 2 or 3 forums discussing this either have no pictures or videos on what鈥檚 involved so I figured I share how to do it. Here鈥檚 a video maybe I鈥檒l get a sticky馃槈

Registered
I've put those parking brakes on several NP205's.

The grooves are the easy part. You just match what you are replacing. Manufacturing the 1410 yoke to mount the drum is the tricky bit.

Not sure it's worth all the effort, but it retains those big levers in the cab that people seem to like.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I have the giant yokes they came on my stock Dodge NP201 I also got a spare NP201 t case with it. I think it was from an international as it mounted slightly different and had smaller yokes. The reason I went to all the trouble is I鈥檓 running GM axles and doing all disc brakes and was not going to spend all the money they wanted for the Eldorado e brakes that from all I read don鈥檛 hold very well and constantly need adjusted. This will bolt directly to what I already have and only cost me about 50$ The NP202 has some giant gears and doesn鈥檛 have the over heating issues or the garbage knock gear which was junk in the spare t case and would have broken in the dodge t case after putting some miles on it. I definitely wasn鈥檛 sure it would work on an np205 but good to know馃檪

1 - 4 of 4 Posts