Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 2 of 4 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parts manual does not list a part number for a oil fill tube block-off plate. The tube I'm referring to is the one mid block on the fuel pump side of the engine. Does anyone have a part number for a block-off plate to replace the filler tube? Thanks
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.