Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Got most everything put together now trying too figure out what wires need power and grounds too the ecm cant find any diagrams for a 04.5 year engine. Super frustrating. I dont really want too hack into the ecm wiring but use the factory connectors that hook up at the back of engine since i have both sides of them but cant find any good diagrams for those either

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
If that is the Allison 545 you don't really want that one. An Allison 1000, 2000, or 3000 series is fine.
Using Char''s quote from earlier in this thread?
This is the 3rd thread d
you have done this, are you trying to get post counts up?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Update. Im really starting too hate this thing ive never had any project of this type fight me so much lmao at the same time The one wire i was going too use from the trucks electrical system. For the solenoid on starter wont work. have checked the everything there is too check multiple times so im at the point of waiting till Saturday when my freind can bring his scanner and try too figure it out last resort which i dont want will be a push button for the starter

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Computer on the truck wasent giving ground too relay for crank circuit got that sorted out we worked on combing the 2 electrical systems and that was pretty straight foward got a new ac pump and 115 dollar serpantine belt wasent getting any signal from crank sensor so ordered one of those and should be here tommorow im thinking that got banged around when installing the engine or in transport next big thing is getting my auto parts store bill in the mail before the wife seing it

41 - 46 of 46 Posts