Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Desirable if you are wanted to really tune and squeeze power. VE pumps do just fine too. Granted I have the inline pump and love the adjustability and ease.

One thing on the posted motor that does NOT strike my fancy is the fuel shutoff solenoid mounted on the timing cover. It takes everybit of 12V to pull that magnet and there is excess line going around but what about the accessories up front like fan, etc....... may be in the way but you could relocate it too.

My .02

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
By any chance is this seller the same guy we spoke about before, that's located in Canada? Can't remember myself...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the ad says he is in Toledo Ohio... hes got some good feedback.

5 of these available... hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm..what to do?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Oh, okay, 'cause there was some question as to the reliability of that other seller I referred to.

You're in McKinleyville Kustomyoung?!? NICE little town nestled away up there on the coast! Got some friends that live up that way.

·
Registered
82 Posts
That looks like some sort of bastard motor, it's got the desirable #3 bellhousing but the bellhousing lacks side mounts. Anybody know what they're from/for?
I also noted the top of the ad says "NEW" but later it says "remanufactured by Cummins".

CD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts