Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Wanted 5speed bellhousings

To help get this conversion process moving along. I would like to have bellhousings from isuzu 5speed trannys that came with the 4bd1/2t engine. If I could get 2or 3 then I will have them ready for exchange for anyone that wants to do an NV4500 behind a 4bd engine. If you have a bellhousing you would be willing to part with then please PM or email me.

Thanks,

Dieseltim;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking for 4BD2T Parts

Looking for all the bellhousing bolts, valve cover bolts and flywheel (if it's a manual). I usually hang out on the 4bd1t swap thread on mud so it's best to email me
acfletcher98 @ yahoo. com

·
Super Moderator
8,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking for a 5sp manual gearshifter.
The shorter lever used with the cable setup.

Yes I'm in the southern hemisphere so you'll need to be willing to pack it up and post it.
Let me know what you've got.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wanted: Jatco Auto Tranny

As the title says, I'm looking for a known good Jatco JR403E transmission preferably close to San Diego. I can't get the guy to ship the one I "won" on eBay, so...

Local breakers have one for $600, but if anyone has one they aren't using from a swap, I'm always open to spending less. Needed for a '94-'95 4BD2T

--Spank

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Parts

Ok, guys I need a list of what you need for parts. I found a guy that has parted several NPR trucks with 4BD and 4HE engines. He has about 20 trucks that he is using for storing parts in and has several engines and auto trannys as cores and will be willing to sell wiring and control boxes if anyone needs one or more.

Dieseltim
770-712-8644

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Ok, guys I need a list of what you need for parts. I found a guy that has parted several NPR trucks with 4BD and 4HE engines. He has about 20 trucks that he is using for storing parts in and has several engines and auto trannys as cores and will be willing to sell wiring and control boxes if anyone needs one or more.

Dieseltim
770-712-8644
Is this Enoch in Ringold, GA?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
parts

Is this Enoch in Ringold, GA?

No Andy, this is near Southwest Atl. It was/ is a truck repair place. They only do Japanesse trucks and from the looks of the place they have been doing them for the last 20 yrs. Most of the trucks they had there were being used to store parts in the box on the back of the truck.

I was able to get a manuel flywheel and pressure plate if someone needs them to go with one of my kits.

I am still looking for another 5 Speed bellhousing if anyone finds any extras.

Dieseltim

·
Registered
8 Posts
DieselTim,

I'm looking for a complete 4BD1T setup(engine/trans/access/wiring/tubing) for a project vehicle. Could you PM me with anything that you may have out of your local fishing hole? Thanks!

Sam

·
Registered
86 Posts
4BD1-T Shut-down actuator

I have a used enrichment/ shut-down actuator module in good condition. I bought it for my build, but decided to go with a manual pull-cable.

PM me if interested. I paid $100 for it.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts