Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

181 - 200 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a builder 4BD2T block, with 4BD1T pistons. Supposedly had a rod knock. Oil pan included. Block is not disassembled yet. $500 Denver CO IMAG3727.jpg

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
^Too rich for my budget but that's a sweet deal and only 5 hours away. If it was the Ford adapter I'd be trying very hard to get him to part it.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Never say "too much for my budget" when the price includes OBO.you could sell the adapter for much of what he is asking.
What Ford adapter are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I can say it without hesitation, right now my budget is about $5, I'm waiting on some assets to become more liquid. :p

I need the SBF adapter for a M5R2.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Here is one for someone in the North East: http://chambersburg.craigslist.org/pts/3979197539.html "Motor is out of a box truck originally so it can handle alot of weight considering its size (3.3 I believe) comes with TH-400 trans and np-203 transfer (also out of chevy truck)

·
Super Moderator
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Here is one for someone in the North East: http://chambersburg.craigslist.org/pts/3979197539.html "Motor is out of a box truck originally so it can handle alot of weight considering its size (3.3 I believe) comes with TH-400 trans and np-203 transfer (also out of chevy truck)
It could be a 4BC1 and looks like a DIY turbo conversion. They are a solid little engine, shorter stroke than the 4BD1 so they rev sweeter and develop peak power at slightly higher rpm. All bellhousings, adapters etc will bolt straight up to a 4BD1.

·
Registered
80 Posts
im missing several parts that i would love to find to keep things looking kind of stock on my 4BD2TC swap. I need everything from the intake manifold to the inter cooler and need pipe from the turbo to the air filter. Also need a dip stick and tube and the big nut that holds the balancer on. PM me with what you got. I'm at zip 36027 if you want to give me a shipped price. Thanks!

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Helix, I have one off my 1987 4BD1T if you are interested. Just send me a PM.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

181 - 200 of 233 Posts