Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

201 - 220 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Greg,

I was in contact earlier this year with a salvage yard on 28 Rd and Florida that had a 1T that threw a rod. I was planning on getting the head, but had to leave town. It may have still had the injection pump. I can't remember. They had it in a separate yard off of 50 heading south out of town.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Greg,

I was in contact earlier this year with a salvage yard on 28 Rd and Florida that had a 1T that threw a rod. I was planning on getting the head, but had to leave town. It may have still had the injection pump. I can't remember. They had it in a separate yard off of 50 heading south out of town.
Perfect, thanks! Right in my back yard, have to love that! It's mine now... thanks for the info. :beer:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Never mind, after doing some reading I found the lift pump primer is a dirt cheap easily found part.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Need auto shifter handle for 94 NPR

Shifter handle broke off, looking for a good used one. Need it shipped to southern Utah.

Thanks

Email direct: tube /at\ spiritone /dot\ com

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looking for 1989 / 1990 /1991 Isuzu box truck with a 4BD1T diesel engine , 18 ft box , 5 speed manual tranny. Looking for a good running engine. I am located in CT. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Shifter handle broke off, looking for a good used one. Need it shipped to southern Utah.

Thanks

Email direct: tube /at\ spiritone /dot\ com
I'm looking for a decently priced injection pump for a 4BD1T. Want something in good, working condition rather than a builder. I've been looking all over w/o much luck.
Give Logan Diesel a call in Michigan. They have several. That is where I finally got mine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
384 Posts
201 - 220 of 233 Posts